5 reasons to drive down Go Boundless Deep Desert this winter
Planning your December X mas holidays? May we suggest you to take a trip to Rajasthan and its majestic Thar Desert! Add to it the fun of self-driving. And if you are still not so excited, here are top 5 reasons to go for this Boundless Deep Desert trip in your car (4×4 not required ) or by being a part of the group –
1. Indian Desert Safari is a must for travel-enthusiasts – Forget Dubai; Indian Desert is far more enchanting and colourful. Rajasthan trip is a must for travel enthusiasts as this is the state where you can experience contrasts – pale beautiful sand and bright colourful clothes. For people who think Jaipur and Udaipur are the only popular destinations in Rajasthan, they are in for a surprise when they take Delhi – Pushkar -Khimsar – Jaisalmer – Bap – Mandawa road trip with Go Boundless.
2. Winters is the best time to explore Indian Desert – The heart-warming experience of Rajasthan and Indian desert is the perfect escape from freezing cold of northern plains. The aura and climate of the entire desert is so very different in winters. Moreover, style conscious travelers can flaunt their smart sweatshirts and Jackets without shivering!
3. The challenge of Off-roading in Desert – It’s not just mountains alone that provide an opportunity to driving lovers for off-roading and challenge driving. Indian Desert safari is equally challenging when you venture out to self-drive. You will definitely find off-roading amidst sand dunes an unforgettable experience. And if you are not so keen to self-drive, at least you can relish the long caravan of 4X4s driving like a trail in this majestic land.
4. Group tours are so much fun – Get out of Facebook and Instagram; it’s time to socialize with new people offline and in real manner. Group tours indeed turn out to be the best way of travelling as one gets the chance to meet new people and spend time in a more productive manner. It’s like back to school days when group tours used to be the best part of our life!
5. Combination of Luxury and Adventure – While travelling with Go Boundless, at one hand you will explore country roads and experience the real Rajasthan. Our expert team will take you from the most rural routes to give you the unique experience of Thar desert. At the other hand, at the end of the day you will be staying at the most Luxurious heritage properties which will treat you like Queen and a king. Go boundless deep desert is a combination of Luxury with Adventure. This combination makes this trip – a must try!!!
Budget – It doesn’t cost you a fortune – Budget! Yes Group tours organized by Go Boundless are very economical. This time again, their Go Boundless Deep Desert tour in December is bringing the economy advantage for budget travelers. You can plan the trip with your entire family at half the price of any regular vacation.
To know more about price and package, kindly send a mail at email@example.com or whatsapp at 9878025444
In case you are really interested, you may not need all these reasons. Because for travel enthusiasts, the pleasure of travelling is the biggest happiness! Let’s Go Boundless in deep desert with this special tour!